Stampify is a social enterprise whose mission is to work with coffee shops and restaurants to create a sustainable solution to the world’s food poverty problem, by providing them with an opportunity to engage in corporate social responsibility while increasing their economic opportunity. To enact this mission, we have created a loyalty card for charity. Stampify is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information in a transparent manner, as per the rules set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (‘GDPR’).
The data controller responsible for your personal information for the purposes of the applicable European Union Data protection law is:
Stampify Company Limited by Guarantee,
Ballycollin, Geashill, Co. Offaly,
- ‘Personal Data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter ‘Data Subject’) and can include everything from IP addresses to cookie data.
- ‘Data Subject’ means a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more personal factors (hereinafter ‘Personal Data’).
- ‘Non-Personal Data’ is data which will be logged for internal system-related and statistical purposes which cannot be tracked back to you.
- ‘Processing’ means any operation performed on personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, storage, use, dissemination, destruction and so on.
Stampify commits to complying with the principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR, namely:
- Lawfulness, transparency and fairness
- Purpose Limitation; we will only process your personal information for the specific reason it was collected
- Data minimisation; we will not process any more personal information than is needed for our stated purpose
- Storage Limitation; we will not store personal data for longer than we need to
- Integrity and confidentiality
As our card is a physical loyalty card, there is no collection of personal data required in Stampify’s basic operation. With regards to the website, it is set up with Google Analytics tracking. When someone visits our website, the Google Analytics tracking code automatically uses anonymous identifiers to collect data using browser cookies. The only data we collect from our site occurs when people complete our contact form. The basis for gathering this data is to communicate with and provide information about what we do, and to register new business partners. Consent to the use of this data can be withdrawn at any time by contacting us.
Under certain circumstances, by law, you have the right to exercise the following rights:
- The right of access to see a copy of any personal information we hold about you
- The right to rectification of any errors in personal data we hold
- The right of erasure (also known as the right to be forgotten)
- The right to restrict processing of the personal data we hold
- The right to object to the processing of your data
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights or are dissatisfied with the way we have used your personal information, please contact the Stampify team. We will seek to deal with your request without undue delay and in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about any use of your personal information with the Data Protection Commission.
This policy may change from time to time and the latest effective date will be highlighted at the top. For material changes, we will be sure to notify data subjects.
Terms & Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Stampify subject to the following terms and conditions:
Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
Stampify reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Stampify are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Stampify be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
Stampify does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
Copyright restrictions: (a) Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Stampify. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Stampify to use any item displayed. (b) Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Stampify). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
Stampify takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Posts to the website or Stampify’s social media channels which use offensive language or personal insults may be removed at the organisation’s discretion. Similarly spam messages will be removed.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with these terms and conditions.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.