Terms and Conditions
Stampify is a social enterprise whose mission is to work with coffee shops and restaurants to create a sustainable solution to the world’s food poverty problem, by providing them with an opportunity to engage in corporate social responsibility while increasing their economic opportunity. To enact this mission, we have created a loyalty card for charity. Stampify is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information in a transparent manner, as per the rules set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (‘GDPR’).
The data controller responsible for your personal information for the purposes of the applicable European Union Data protection law is:
Stampify Company Limited by Guarantee,
- ‘Personal Data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter ‘Data Subject’) and can include everything from IP addresses to cookie data.
- ‘Data Subject’ means a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more personal factors (hereinafter ‘Personal Data’).
- ‘Non-Personal Data’ is data which will be logged for internal system-related and statistical purposes which cannot be tracked back to you.
- ‘Processing’ means any operation performed on personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, storage, use, dissemination, destruction and so on.
- Principles for Processing Personal Data
Stampify commits to complying with the principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR, namely:
- Lawfulness, transparency and fairness
- Purpose Limitation; we will only process your personal information for the specific reason it was collected
- Data minimisation; we will not process any more personal information than is needed for our stated purpose
- Storage Limitation; we will not store personal data for longer than we need to
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Data We Gather
As our card is a physical loyalty card, there is no collection of personal data required in Stampify’s basic operation. With regards to the website, it is set up with Google Analytics tracking. When someone visits our website, the Google Analytics tracking code automatically uses anonymous identifiers to collect data using browser cookies. The only data we collect from our site occurs when people complete our contact form. The basis for gathering this data is to communicate with and provide information about what we do, and to register new business partners. Consent to the use of this data can be withdrawn at any time by contacting us.
- Data Retention Periods
- Your Legal Rights and Choices with Your Data
Under certain circumstances, by law, you have the right to exercise the following rights:
- The right of access to see a copy of any personal information we hold about you
- The right to rectification of any errors in personal data we hold
- The right of erasure (also known as the right to be forgotten)
- The right to restrict processing of the personal data we hold
- The right to object to the processing of your data
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights or are dissatisfied with the way we have used your personal information, please contact the Stampify team. We will seek to deal with your request without undue delay and in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about any use of your personal information with the Data Protection Commission.
- Changes to This Policy
This policy may change from time to time and the latest effective date will be highlighted at the top. For material changes, we will be sure to notify data subjects.